Will Autonomous Innovation Automate You or Empower You?
As unmanned and autonomous innovation hurls ever faster towards drones delivering packages to your doorstep, driving your car and fighting our wars, will the end result be you lose your job or are empowered to accomplish unimaginable wonders? History shows these technologies will advance and will reshape our world. What can we do to ensure that the inevitable disruption yields a beneficial impact?
As president of one of the leading universities in unmanned and autonomous research, Mark Kennedy guides you through the far-reaching impact of these technologies and helps you understand how you can position to benefit from them.
Select Media - Digital Disruption
- May 16, 2017: UND Today - Crossing the finish line - see article
- May 13, 3017: Fargo Forum - Kennedy tells graduates to embrace technology - see article
- February 21, 2017: UND Today - Unmanned unleashed - see article
- September 10, 2016: Grand Forks Herald - How UND Can Ride the Digitization Wave - see opinion piece
- August 23, 2016: Bismarck Tribune - More than 200 students enroll in unmanned aircraft program at University of North Dakota, and Kennedy wants bigger footprint - see article
- June 30, 2017: Grand Forks Herald - UND's unmanned aircraft systems center will report to university president - see article
Photo - UND Marketing and Creative Services