@PGless Yes indeed
Engage Kennedy to Speak
Photo: Mexico City
By viewing your challenges and opportunities from every angle of the business - government - global prism, Mark Kennedy stretches and challenges your thinking, unlocking both areas of vulnerability and new horizons. Kennedy can help you prevent wrong turns, sidestep unnecessary broadsides and uncover undiscovered avenues for productive investment to achieve business success while benefiting society.
Mark Kennedy has honed a dynamic stage presence and the ability to deliver compelling messages with passion and a touch of humor. Kennedy delivers speeches either extemporaneously or with his trademark approach of reinforcing his words with five pictures a minute; pictures he has personally taken in his travels around the globe.
For the last two decades, Kennedy has addressed countless audiences as business executive, Congressman, U.S. Senate candidate and now college professor and professional speaker. Audiences praise Kennedy's speaking style.
Kennedy speeches often center on:
- Campaigning to Win AND Govern - how to win elections while preserving flexibility to govern when elected.
- Making Democracy Work - learn how you can engage in finding solutions for pressing public policy issues essential for stockholders and citizens alike.
- Political Contests - What's at Stake for You - with insights on key issues and campaigns for your business or country.
- Political Management for Business Leaders - engaging political, regulatory, media and activist group forces to advance your market strategy while benefiting society (adapted specifically to your company or industry)
- International Advocacy for Business Leaders - successfully navigating the diverse political and cultural international terrain by adapting locally while optimizing globally (adapted to specific countries)
- Make Trends Friends - anticipating future trends and shaping them early before others paint you in a corner, including embracing digitization, demographic diversity, and more green for less green
- Global Leadership in a Multipolar World - reaching global geopolitical consensus on vital economic governance matters
- Igniting Growth through Trade - Reignite global growth through expanded trade and achieve globalization that benefit all parties
- Lessons from Obama - Lessons from his successes and failures that you can apply.
- Peak Leadership - How transformative leadership requires the same skills used by mountain climbers.
...or can be customized to reflect a company's or association's unique area of focus. Kennedy can tailor speeches to run from 20 to 120 minutes to meet client needs. No matter what topic is being addressed, Kennedy always seeks to introduce the audience to important concepts that will engage their intellect and challenge their thinking.
Each presentation is highly customized and reflects the focus and priorities of the client. Exploratory conversations with key client executives prior to the speech, along with Kennedy’s own research into the organization and its industry, help tailor content. Informal Q&A sessions supplementing the speech can also help promote greater interaction and understanding.
Book to Speak:
See Video Clips